Popular Nigerian singer, T-Classic has revisited the food poisoning incident that almost took his life in Abuja.
Speaking during a recent interview, the singer revealed that doctors who diagnosed him after the horrible incident revealed that he had grinded bottle substance in his system.
He said he still does not know how the substance got into his system, but he is sure it was either through a meal he took or drinks.
In his words: “The doctor said it was grinded bottle substance, I don’t know how that happened, the poisong was like a grinded bottle in my drink or food I don’t know which one I was in Abuja that time, I was scared.”
T-Classic’s interview has stirred several reactions online, with many taking home lessons.
@Jema Rondo wrote: “This Is telling us to be careful with friends. You never can tell who is who.”
Watch The Interview Below